We leave in our transportation from El Chaltén to go to the Laguna Cóndor Refuge where
We will enjoy a pleasant day. We will be able to carry out the activities of the place as they are different.
hike with magnificent views of Fitz Roy or use bicycles.
At 09:00 am our guide will pick you up from your accommodation, to take us in a private vehicle.
towards the Laguna Cóndor Refuge, located 20 kilometers from El Chaltén in the Lago del Provincial Reserve.
Once there, we will have 3 free hours to hike in the field and we can choose to walk one of the trails of different difficulties proposed for this visit to the area.
Upon our return we will be able to enjoy a 3-course lunch at the restaurant with beautiful views of Fitz Roy.
After lunch we will have time to relax in the living room, take a bike ride or enjoy another trail.
The vehicle will be waiting for us to return to El Chaltén, arriving at approximately 5:00 p.m.
End of services.
Meals: Lunch 3 steps
– Transfer between El Chaltén, Laguna Cóndor Refuge and return to Chaltén.
– Tour guide throughout the tour
– Hike on the trails of the Laguna Cóndor ranch (Lago del Desierto Provincial Reserve)
– 3-course lunch (with 1 non-alcoholic drink per person)
– Use of bicycles.
– Any service not specified in this program
– 20 liter capacity backpack (Day Pack)
– Trekking shoes
– A pair of synthetic stockings
– Trekking pants
– Polar fiber jacket
– Goretex anorak or similar with hood
– Warm hat
– Hat and sunglasses
– Plastic bottle or light thermos
– Sunscreen cream (SPF 50)
– Lip balm with sunscreen (SPF 50)
– Photographic camera
– Trekking poles (optional)